Thursday 9 September 2010

Goldie lookin dog

I dreamt about buying milk from the corner shop and then walking down the road. A lorry and Mercedes pulled across the pavement in front of me and across the entrance to the building site. In the Merc was a man in a lumber jack shirt and a huge German Shepherd Dog which he was chaining to the steering wheel with a big thick chain.

I had to crawl under the truck and then under a cement mixer and I got stuck, so I tipped the cement mixer in to the street. Police were arriving on horseback and foot. People had started gathering to look at where someone had been shooting a rifle at trees on the site, one mentioned there had been a paper target on one of the trees but now it had gone. The dog was loud – woof!


Creative Commons License
All work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment