Thursday 28 October 2010

Noddy

I can see him in my dream walking away down a corridor. The corridor has dark stairs in shadow to the left hand side and dark and light spaces. The walls come in and go out in bright white and dark shadowed blocks. He's wearing a grey cardigan and the back of his head has dark mousy hair cut short.

 Creative Commons License
All work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

He turns to look at me, casting a glance over his shoulder and I meet his stare, our eyes lock. His head is covered in nodules, they look like large lumbs of gristle evenly spaced about an inch apart and half an inch in diameter. I can see from his eyes he is imploring me to remember his words and his eyes are cold like concrete. I've already forgotten what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment